Modification of a Child Custody Order

A question people ask when they come into my Round Rock Law Office is when can they change or alter a child custody order already entered by the court? The answer is custody, visitation and child support may be changed or modified after a court order has been entered by the Judge. While an order […]
Continue Reading

Williamson County Child Support

In Texas one or both parents may be obligated to pay Williamson County child support. The obligation to pay, the amount, and the party reasonable for the child support is determined by the court. Your Williamson County child support case may be heard in front of a district judge, county court judge or the associate […]
Continue Reading